Thursday, September 14, 2006

Suddenly I feel like almost everything has fallen into place. I saw some really smashing flyer designs from my producer / marketing man on Tuesday night. The chap I was courting to be my little fox seems like he might be interested. As are another couple of waifs and strays who should plump out the military ranks somewhat.

We have a props person and from the looks of things, a prompt. (Again, courtesy of my producer.) I don't have confirmed outsize rehearsal space yet but am investigating. I don't have a promo night venue but am investigating. We haven't decided on the services which we might offer for the slave auction. But perhaps that is up to the winning bidder anyway. I had no crazy troubled dreams of death and destruction last night for the first time in at least a week. (Although that may have had more to do with the red wine than my untroubled conscience.) So all in all, maybe suddenly we're in quite good shape.

I'm quite excited about my rehearsal tonight. First blocking of scene 4. Bring it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home