Friday, September 08, 2006

Well well well.

Only five down last night. But we muddled through. And I sat throughout grinning like an idiot at hearing it all through with everyone doing their stuff.

Late addition to the cast, Mr Joe Culley, will be an excellent addition I think. Mr Aldred, who read in for Azdak who shall not return from his surrogate motherland for a couple more weeks, read marvellously. The chopping up of the singer's part seems to work well enough. My lovely technical boys, Andy, Gordon and Jonathan, came along and listened very patiently. Gordon rather fantastically took a starring cameo as the monk. And people chortled away throughout at (most of) the bits that I think are funny. So it all bodes well I think.

I got a lift home in Mr Aldred's shiny convertible merc (for which I thank you sir) feeling all very pleased with myself.

And then I get into work and Sarah recounts tales from the 9/11 BBC documentary last night. I think I've been missing a little sense of my own unimportance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home