Monday, September 11, 2006

Two more down. I could weep. Both very valid excuses. But oh, I might have cast it all differently if I'd known.

Still, from shabby chaos, great good has come. As Mr Ian Aldred, an esteemed actor and one-time professional voice, has graciously agreed to step into the breach.

That covers one of the missing people at least. Though wasn't quite the vision I had for replacing my other lawyer / doctor to create the twin girl pairing I had planned.

And I seem to have various prospective young boys aligning themselves as a possible replacement for my poor little fox. One of them even has red hair.

So I must screw my courage to the sticking place and not think about cancelling the whole thing in a childish fit of pique. We will live to fight another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home