Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Well, I was astounded by the number of people who came along to auditions.
Astounded isn't even an exaggeration or my (occasional) hyperbole. It was just very incredibly surprising.
Someone sent in a video audition. 
One auditionee turned up at 10pm to my surprise. 
The Wednesday audition had started at 7pm. 
I had a handful of round the edges auditions in addition to the scheduled sessions. 
My numbers were further swollen by the children in attendance bringing mothers, fathers and sometimes, siblings.
It consequently took a very long time. 
And I must commend everyone who attended for lovely, compassionate patience.
Both at the time and subsequently, while we shoogled and sorted and wondered and debated and decided. 
But hooveryray. We have a cast. Very happy days. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home