Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm starting to think I might have a really excellent little show on my hands.

Two more rehearsals. Sunday saw everyone together again, all scripts down (except for a few sluggards still clutching at the books when it gets to the flash flicker dabs and many sly looks at the words from honeymooning Alex inbetween her porrtions) and we limped through it a couple of times.

Yesterday was more creditable still. It's funny watching them always sticking on the same lines. It seems that everyone has one or two (or five) evil nemesis lines. I wonder why it works like that. But they're really getting there.

The great debate is whether I should rethink the flash flickers. But I think I'll give them another week of misery before I make any rash decisions. Poor things.

Now of course I'm starting to wish and hope that we get through to the next round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home