Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I played a possible alternative track for the start of the play to the boys on Sunday. "Teen Angst" by M83. They're weren't very impressed.

So back to faithful "Nature Boy". I looked it up on i-tunes and there are in fact 150 versions of it that I could choose from. But mostly jazz versions. A few latin / R&B / soul versions. One "electronic" and it was impossible to tell whether this had any lyrics in it from the little free taster that you can listen to. And a few "pop" including a fine version from Rick Astley. Celine Dion's version was suitably soulful but a bit slow - thanks Ruth.

The most promising sounding version - to my pretentious heart - was a "french pop" mix but unfortunately the lyrics are almost drowned out by noisy whipping wind. Why would they do that? So the question is: is this atmospheric or just distracting..?

I think I'm spending way too much time thinking about this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home