Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rehearsal last night and they're getting pretty good. Madeleine has dyed her hair blue. I was momentarily stopped in my tracks but then she informed me that it's semi-permanent in preparation for her Ibiza trip (today - happy holiday!) and actually I quite like it.

As my anonymous commenter might observe, the script does call for her to have 'funny hair'.

Still dithering over my opening track. I might look for other versions of 'nature boy'. Though I'm liking M83's "teen angst" more and more.

And I'm excitingly meeting up with a prospective sound man tomorrow. Turns out that he lives locally so I suggested he come round to mine. I felt like a stranger promising Charlie sweeties. He texted back saying 'yeah thats kl'. Oh to be young and ungrammatical again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bacardiwoody said...

Hey sis,
try listening to Celine's version of Nature boy. on her ' A New Day ' album

3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home