Friday, August 10, 2007

I managed successfully to put the fear of god into my cast a week or so ago by reminding them lovingly that we'd be starting in a fortnight. So on Wednesday, they were all mournfully speaking about having gone home full of fear and nerves.

I spoke with bravado about how my job was nearly done and I was just starting to miss the play in anticipation of it all being over. But stepping into work this morning, I turned my mobile off as I got into the office, noticed the date and oh my god we start in ten days. I felt sick to my stomach. Not quite so brave now. Still, another lovely auspicious sunset last night. Though I'm not sure how much longer these auspicious sunsets will comfort me now.

Roll on drinking in the spiegeltent post-successful performances!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home