Thursday, August 09, 2007

Fourth last rehearsal last night. If we count the tech. We did a speed run and then ran the final scene - the scene of anger - again.

The two lovers did their kiss. And it was magic! They've been skirting around it for a few weeks now. Holding hands and clutching each other in a slightly delicate way. But they totally snogged last night and it was a brilliant heart stopping moment.

Then the moment was rather ruined when Lucien laughed wildly at the music I'd chosen for the end of the play muttering about South Park. I think I might defiantly go with it anyway.

Think I'm a bit fucked for my sound. My dream - of a bed of static sound running throughout the play - may not come to fruition sadly as it appears to be rather more complicated than I'd thought. But then again with a week and a half to go before we open, I think I must be grateful for anything I can get. Oh to be a professional and to have a proper sound technician. Oh for Hamish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home