Monday, June 12, 2006

Sunday's auditions saw approximately the same number of attendants. The princely total of two. And I suspect that at least one of them was there out of sympathy rather than a genuine desire to be in it.

I spent a good chunk of yesterday morning working out how few actors I could get away with. I reckon fifteen or so should do it. If each actor takes three or four parts, we cut swathes of dialogue and fold various parts into each other. A few to go then.

My beloved boys rallied round today and various emails have been despatched to all and sundry (thanks also to Susan). Our website has been updated with further entreaties to audition. So now we sit and wait. And pretend we don't really want to do "Caucasian Chalk Circle". "Antigone" is plan B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home