Thursday, August 23, 2018

Stumbling under the pangs of loss for my #skirt, I have been filling the void (inadequately) with reviewing.

Most reviews are fairly straightforward.

This, this and this were excellent. This was stunning. This knocked my socks off. And this is magic. I saw some other less memorably wonderful though perfectly good stuff. Some stuff I struggled with.

Oftentimes, the star rating is really obvious. Sometimes, I really dither. Sometimes, I even yearn for the Evening News' attempt to address the need for a half star by giving their reviewers seven stars rather than five. Other shows, I've been extremely grateful I wasn't reviewing.

This was a dither. But I went with my heart. And have just been pathetically vindicated by Joyce.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home