Friday, June 15, 2018

Three weeks in - getting on for four - and my heart is foolishly bursting with love for them. I'm sure I'll be cursing the fact that I have a passel of kids in it when we get to July and they all disappear on holiday but for now, I can't imagine anything more delightfully rewarding. 

Rehearsals are fun (though I cringe inside whenever a bad word is uttered in front of the children. Ironically as I tried so very hard to keep swearing out of this script in the light of the young children. I guess consequently I notice it far more when people vituperate.) and lovely and the grown people are being impressively, touchingly, forthcoming about their lives and experiences to date and how these can be used to shed light on our story. I wonder if I could just doggedly rehearse this for always.


(See how she respects my wisdom!)
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home