Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Let us not jinx things. But the third bad thing happened. I thought the Much Ado crowd were rehearsing Sunday night so left the furniture in disarray at the rehearsal rooms - in anticipation of them tidying it away when they were done. But realised over the course of the evening that they couldn't possibly be rehearsing as the director was busy at the Film Festival. Checked the rehearsal schedule and indeed, no rehearsal. So I had to drag up early the next day and sacrifice my gym visit to go and return the furniture to its usual position. Only to find that the long suffering cleaner had done it already. So I expect a stern note from our hosts - which will be my second this rehearsal period for furniture misdemeanours. But that could have been worse. Sleep is over-rated.

(Though it apparently isn't as my attempt to go to the gym this morning was thwarted by a phone that spitefully turned itself off over night so my alarm didn't go off so I overslept. Waking too late for physical exercise at 7:03. Hopeless.)

Anyway, first rehearsal off the book last night and they were complete stars. Here they are waiting for Nina to remember a line. But they were all delightfully good humoured about it and there was not a hissy fit in sight. They are truly wonderful.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home