Friday, November 16, 2007

Second last night tonight. 56 in last night. Nothing disastrous happened (to my knowledge). I got a little adrenalin rush as the slightly vague girl who's supposedly assistant directing emailed me at 4pm yesterday afternoon to say she couldn't make it along that night, had she mentioned that before? (No.) And so I had to perform emergency props placing out between scenes. Which I managed slightly inexpertly. It was very strange being on stage during the show in a non-performing capacity. I wasn't quite sure that I liked it. And suddenly had much more sympathy with the props mistress who admitted as we were about to go stage that it made her sick with fear so that she grinned like a loon all the while that she was there. But apart from this slight flicker of excitement, it was an otherwise ordinary night.

I'm sure tonight will bring other such excitements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home