Friday, November 09, 2007

Well after two hours of me droning on at them about AGM business, the assembled company at the meeting were so brow-beaten that I think they would have agreed to me performing selected extracts from Mein Kampf at the One Act Play Festival.

I tried to warn them that 4:48 Psychosis is strange. Whether or not they heeded my warning will remain to be seen. But they said I could do it which marginally made up for another tortuous AGM and a joyless re-election for a further year's presidential duties.

As compensation, The Man At The Bus Stop this morning appeared to be dressed for casual day. He had a parka-like garment on over jeans and what almost looked like some kind of training shoe. The moment of first sighting was so surprising that I was shocked into saying hello to him. Disarming times. Hopefully he'll be spurred on to adopt ever more outlandish forms of dress...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home