Thursday, August 16, 2007

Late entry to the soundtrack. Track 12. I'm not actually sure what it's called. Beautiful something or other. All this faffing around with the first track and hundreds of versions of Nature Boy. And I will go for a little something by M83. I think it should create a nice atmosphere.

Lovely faithful Iain ran the SFX alongside the run-through last night. And what a lovely job he's done. Little suggestive static-y crackles all the way through. It's magic.

And the actors rose to the occasion suitably. Slithering in and out of their costumes. I don't think anyone took a prompt so dear Caroline sat mute throughout. Clearly adrenalin is kicking in now as aside from some careless little fluffy edges, they were all really marvellous. Though I suppose I'm biased.

Made my little i-pod accompanied stroll into walk this morning across the Links, half sick with excitement and half-sick with sadness that it'll soon be over.

I would say my job is done now. But actually I've got all kinds of undirector-y things to do before Sunday - costume stuff, finding props to replace the stolen and broken, daubing fluorescent paint, playing with UV cannons. I guess I'm not quite out of the woods yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home