Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I've started blogging at work now. Just trite nonsensical stuff. But the trouble is that it's starting to eat into my personal 'blogging' time. The time when I might be otherwise engaged in writing about myself. I'll have to watch that I don't become neglectful.

Although I have been neglectful in recent times as I had another weekend away this last weekend. I'd love to pretend (as I did with the weekend before's party) that I found some useful insight for my festival show during this weekend. But actually it was really only notable for being the weekend that we darted around Derbyshire in Ingrid's shiny new (blue) MX5 listening to the Pet Shop Boys and braving the weather with the optimistic top down. Hairdressers' days.

Rehearsal tonight though. I'm so lagging behind in almost every aspect of this production. It's getting a bit embarrassing. I need to do some surreptitious catching-up so I can nag others about what they haven't done. If only they had known they were meant to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home