Thursday, June 28, 2007

There are 3 routes I can take into work from the bus stop in the morning. And my options are rapidly narrowing.

The first route is the one taken by one of the angriest men in advertising who lives along the seafront from me and if I'm careless, ends up on the same bus as me on the way to work. So that one is immediately ruled out as a bus journey is already too long spent listening to his anger.

The third route is taken by one of the guys that works alongside me and is notable for foppish floppy hair and the the most accomplished flirting I've encountered in a long time. I always become rather tongue-tied around him. So that route is another to avoid. Particularly in the stuttering early morning.

Themiddle (geographically) route is the one taken by The Man At The Bus Stop. So today, I had to resort to stalking along the street a few paces behind him. I hope he didn't mind too much. I tried to stare casually into the distance so he didn't feel pressurised.

I need to find a new route I think.

Incidentally, for those interested in my wardrobe malfunctions, I found myself at the fourth rehearsal last night in a pair of tricky trousers with a slippy zip. One of those trousers where you zip yourself up as convincingly as you can but somehow the zip slithers down a little as you potter about your day to day life. I don't believe that my pants were exposed at all luckily.

But I feel sure my cast will be left with the impression that I have a strange exhibitionist tendency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home