Friday, February 23, 2007

I've been chasing and chasing this agent about the performing rights for "Tiny Dynamite". It has been a month now since I applied for permission. I can't help thinking "small amateur company gets lost in mire of more glamourous and exciting (London-based) prospects" would be an appropriate headline. If a little long.

Still, I called again a couple of days back and - to be fair to the man - he seemed to dredge my emails up from the recesses of his memory without too effort. I've now solved the timing problem. The script doesn't need to be cut at all to fit into the two hour time slot. So that was one less question for him / Abi to answer. So I've sent a few more details (dates, times, venue) off to him in the hopes that this will prompt an affirmative answer.

He said he "didn't think it would be a problem". Famous last words.

1 Comments:

Blogger imw said...

Esther is keen to audition. I'll forward email and phone numbers sooon.

3:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home