Friday, January 26, 2007

And working working working. Late every night this week. Great times. Now I'm up in Aberdeen in hideously expensive Starbucks courtesy of hideously expensive T-mobile, about to run and get the train back to Edinburgh. Great times. Still, having sat through a morning of lacklustre civil servants yesterday, I was reminded yet again of how lucky I am to do the job that I do.

But to the point. I shortlisted two plays out of all those that I had read, got my beloved to read both and following his suggestion, am pursuing Abi Morgan's "Tiny Dynamite". Not that her agent has actually given me permission to pursue this. But I have lodged my application with them and await a response. Have also lodged an application with the Quaker Meeting House and Diverse Attractions for an evening slot in week 2 of the festival. Let us wait and see what I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home