Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tonight was meant to be Knives in Hens review night.

But it got swept up in the stuff of organising a.... blah blah blah. Yes, you've heard all that before.

On the plus side, I had a fabulous rehearsal last night despite inexcusable late-ness on the part of the director.

I love my cast.

Post-rehearsal, in a wild gesture of indulgence, I trotted off to the cinema. To the Edinburgh Film Festival cinema no less. (The Cameo on any day.) And saw the fine thing referenced above.



I'm delighted to report that it was fabulous fun. Like a glorious Blair Witch / conspiracy theory / fairy story combination. I think it's on once more before the Film Festival is done. But don't take my word for it as I can't even spell panicking (makes me shudder yet).

1 Comments:

Blogger imw said...

You should be shuddering still. But don't panic. There is time yet.

9:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home