Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It would really be better if I didn't have to eat.

Tonight, for example, I must have wasted a good hour on cooking and eating. Actually, make that about an hour and twenty as I had to shop as well. Oh, and wash up. All in all, it's pretty inconsiderate.

So by the time I've footered about marching around my living room reciting speeches to get an idea of timing for the music man -

And written a belatedly haranging email to people about joining the group if they haven't (so they don't sue the a**e off us if they fall out of a window or break a limb) -

Written an exceedingly panicy (yup, still can't spell it) email about a projector -

And a few scrappier emails to (very important) people helping in other scrappy ways -

And paniced about my lack of progress when it comes to doing anything much about props -

And slyly capitalised on lack of interest to cancel my Spanish group film festival outing -

And then tried to think about what things I should be tending to for my real life -

It's more or less bedtime.

A familiar refrain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home