Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's vey exciting.

Everyone's starting to do things Behind My Back.

Unlike social occasions which horrifically only come to light After The Event, this thrills me.

Lovely Publicity Lady (LPL) sent off our press release to the Fringe press office and received a lovely long email back full of wisdom and advice from their press officer.

Excellent General Manager (EGM) has been busy sorting out a prompt schedule (thanks dkpw for filling the final slot) and negotiating with ESM (Excellent Sound Man) to arrange the all important recording session.

LCL (Lovely Costume Lady) - oh but you've heard about her already. (Read down.)

I'll meet SSM (Skillful Set Man) tomorrow to discuss my limited 'vision'. He's already been in touch with the venue to explore the projector possibilities.

ASD (Actor Slash Designer) is onto draft two of our superfine publicity image.

LPL and EGM have been negotiating with the venue to investigate possible publicity poster sizes. And I gloriously haven't paid the slightest bit of attention to their findings.

It's a big giant undertaking, this. Perhaps not quite on an Olympic scale but certainly, a Commonwealth Games.

I do much appreciate your collective help. Thanks, my acronyms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home