Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tech last night. Which, on the whole, I love. As you suddenly see the show start to properly unpack itself around you. And it's suddenly not all about the actors but just about how you make them look and sound pretty.

Unfortunately, last night's tech seemed to drain any limited acting ability I might have had previously from my bone marrow. Which I found disconcerting. But I was a little reassured when my (on-stage) sister - who for the record is excellent at this acting business - said that she felt exactly the same. In fact, I think she might have said something along the lines of "god, pity the people that have to come and see this". Though I might be putting words into her mouth there. So at least I'm not alone in the draining.

Dress tonight. Onwards and upwards as they say. After all, there isn't much lower we can go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home