Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dress rehearsal last night.

Always a slightly tense experience and in this instance, exacerbated by the fact that we'd had such a truncated tech on Monday.

But you know, it was ok. I forgot more lines that I hadn't ever forgotten before. Dear always thinking the best of me director Wendy (except when she snapped momentarily at the tech and told me to stop fidgeting about at the very start) questioned my dramatic pauses in a climactic scene. But I sharply burst the bubble by foolishly sharing the truth of the matter which was that I had forgotten what to say.

And we limped to the end. Crept home. I slathered on the St Tropez so I don't look too ghostly in my pretty pure summer dress. One more sleep and it's the day.

So I've printed off my photos of my 1988 celebrity (guess) as a reference for my hairdresser. And I guess we're good to go.

OML.

2 Comments:

Blogger imw said...

My guess is Bugsy Malone.

1:00 pm  
Blogger imw said...

My second guess given the religious nature of the play is your first communion.

6:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home