Tuesday, June 02, 2009

And better late than never, I'm finally making some small headway with the production side of things for Antig.

I blocked it courtesy of the SNCF. Between Paris and Figeac and La Souterraine and Paris. I don't doubt that it is practically tropical as a consequence.

Siobhan has given permission for me to use the child beyond the featured appearance in the script so I hope that this will add a delightful cuteness to the proceedings.

Then Sunday night, I enjoyed a production meeting which was delightfully well-attended. Thanks to all. I was reminded again of how hopelessly unambitious / lazy / pragmatic / unoptimistic / practical I am when Andy urged me to not abandon the powerful direction relating to body bags noted in the script. So I've requested a meeting with the venue to investigate.

DG has been as tirelessly efficient as ever and procured me a prompt and a props person.

So all in, we're in remarkably good shape. I just need to start working through my 24 point long to do list. Easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home