Tuesday, May 12, 2009


DG put this together for the venue programme during our time in Killin. It was intended as a filler really, til I had a cast and a 'vision' and so forth. But I'm now rather fond of it.

The question is whether this is a flyer worthy image. I'd still need a back. And Jon has taken rather a fine shot that could well serve that purpose. But I wonder whether this might be a front? What do you think?

I'm all too aware that I am hopelessly in love with urban minimalism. So for me, this conjures up images of modern contemporary bleak hopelessness. Doesn't quite get the wartorn bit across. But it is a picture which I took and thus own so the tricky copyright issues which may arise if seizing someone else's distraught city centre pic don't arise. You could argue I should have learnt my lesson with CCC which featured another urban city scape, Edinburgh in that case rather than London. I fear, you see, that to not my eye, it just looks dull.

Send me wise advice, dear readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home