Sunday, October 26, 2008

So the final night of the Twelfth. I got my lines mostly right. Though paused too long before I greeted old friend Antonio in the final scene but maybe no-one noticed. I did the fight technically correctly but again, felt even as I was 'punching' poor Matt that I was wholly unconvincing so suspect Gordon would have suggested we redo it. And I didn't spend too much time standing with my leg cocked in the way that a girl would. I think. So overall, it was probably alright.

I shall miss strutting and fretting as a man. I shall particularly miss my hat. And my dressing room chat with the lovely Esther who had approximately as little stage time as I so plenty potential for nonsensical exchanges. And I shall miss the Shakespearean tongue. Particularly my this is the air, that is the glorious sun nonsensical monologue, which though alarming, I probably enjoyed most. With the possible exception of my do I stand there... revelatory chat.

I shall also strangely miss my twin. A part-time circumstance that I don't suppose comes along all that often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home