Thursday, October 09, 2008

Another lazy gym session where I sit on the exercise bike with a script. I got through A Day in the Death of Joe Egg last night. By Peter Nichols I think his name is.

This, or bits of it, seem to be done fairly regularly in this competition so it felt like a sensible bet. Having read the script, I'm rather to stumped as to where everyone gets their 10 year old paralysed girl from. And whilst it's a great story (parents living out numerous fantasies about their inactive daughter being well but then, with the visit of some posh amdram friends, the cracks start to show), it's a bit suburban for my liking. Though suburban with a hard edge (in act two, father tries to murder daughter to put her out of her misery).

Not my cup of tea but another to score off the list at any rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home