Friday, October 10, 2008

Another neat demonstration of the gulf between the trained and the untrained. DG told me more in about 3 minutes last night than I feel I have learnt on an 'acting' front for a long long time. For did you know that a man walks from the stomach or shall we say, crotch and sometimes very rarely, head whereas a girl walks with her breasts or possibly her head, perhaps if she's an intellectual. I did not know this. And I have always wondered when acting people say 'well you need to get the character's walk first and foremost', whether there was any great science to it but I have never known. And now I know a little more. It still does not mean I can act, of course, but as Tesco used to say before they became Britain's biggest discounter, every little is useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home