Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A bit of revisionist history. The Boy Who Let Me Down shall heretoforth be known as The Boy At The Bus Stop. This to distinguish him from The Man At The Bus Stop. Far too many people seem to be reading this now for my liking and I shouldn't like to upset him unneccessarily. The Let Down after all did happen a good 8 months ago so although I secretly bear grudges for ever, I don't suppose people need to know this.

So anyway, The Boy At The Bus Stop was not only at the bus stop this morning but I felt compelled to sit near him on the bus (out of politeness) and then to my horror he decided to accompany me on my walk from the bus stop to work. Does he not know that this is my line learning time??

We raced along the path and in the end, I was forced to ask whether he always walked this fast. To which he meekly replied that he was trying to keep up with me.

I think I need to consider moving house to remove all of these bus stop hazards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home