Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We were thwarted in our attempt to visit the Tait Hall in Kelso, scene of our second round, this weekend. I got a paniced message from the organiser on my answerphone when I got home on Saturday night, saying that we were the only people that wanted to come and look at the stage so it seemed pointless in opening up the theatre just for us so he wasn't going to bother but oh my god I hope you get this message.

So Easter Sunday morning saw me leaping up and phoning round Andy and JGH earlier in the morning than you would hope. Andy sounded full of rage - I was a bit scared. But JGH sounded, honourable man that he is, delighted that he had longer to spend doing real Easter Sunday things rather than looking round devil's theatres.

So my theatrical exploits this weekend were confined to one simple rehearsal for 4:48. What a lightweight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home