Sunday, March 28, 2021

I've been keeping myself pretty gainfully occupied though not in a very blog-friendly way.

I've guzzled up this, which was excellent.  (BS, don't read the review until you've read the book!)

And this which was less remarkable but still, a cracking read. And brilliant escapism in these stay home times. 

I really enjoyed The Band Plays On this week just gone. It's on for a little while yet. 

I watched the strangely compelling madness that is Rocketman last night. Peter Bradshaw liked it less than Mark Kermode but it got Taron Egerton an Oscar so who cares what Peter thinks?

And the National Theatre's Yerma was wonderful.

Around the edges, I'm busy trying to figure out what next (and persuade BS to be in it - but that's another story.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home