Tuesday, March 26, 2019

I'm worried that I might be becoming too much of a slave to The Book. Last night, I advised Cauchon that though we'd discussed him using a walking stick (I'm paranoid about an audience not being able to tell one character from another. Daft as they probably universally have better facial recognition than me.), he shouldn't in fact be so impeded as in 1431, he was only 58. So whilst this may have been ancient by the standards of the time, particularly as two thirds of them were already dead from the Plague, it doesn't quite warrant mobility assistance. He took it with good grace. He probably hadn't ever wanted a stick in the first place.

We did our first begining to end run through last night. I was expecting to be weeping with frustration twenty minutes in. But all tribute to them all, they stumbled through womanfully. I am very lucky to have such a cast. It's a beast of a show though. Two hours and thirty seven minutes with no interval and no pause for songs.  I hope it gets tidier as time goes by!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dimple sharma said...

"Excellent website. A lot of useful info here. I'm sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks on your effort!"

Security using face recognition solutions is the wave of the future. Users can access accounts and sign transactions online by simply taking a & selfie. Facial recognition is a bio-metric solution designed for the purpose of recognizing a human face without any physical contact required.

1:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home