Friday, February 01, 2019

A huge portion of the reason why I now blog so sporadically is because I can no longer use the app on my phone for some reason. It's too "old", I expect. So this morning, for example, bus to work, laptop on my lap, one glove on and the other - an ice block - tapping away like a pincer. Much of the countery is beset by snow. We just have ice and minus temperatures. So far.

Anyway, Oscar season approaches so the cinemas are spoilt. I loved Stan and Ollie. I saw The Favourite last night and can see why Olivia got the prize. It looks gorgeous and is funny and surprising but I do not see what would draw someone to put all the effort into making it. I'm still debating Mary Queen of Scots.

And this, though not cinema, is incredible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home