Sunday, August 04, 2013

First Trav show of the fringe last night. And it was a perfect embodiment of the show-going relationship of myself and Mr Neill.

The final show moments.

I'm marvelling that a person (David Greig) can write like that.

I'm riddled with jealousy at the brave bold topical audacity and the compassion and comprehension and absence of an easy answer (The Events).

I'm wanting to be him (David Grieg, not Boy) very badly.

And I'm sufficiently swept up in the story that I don't even care if the assembled company see me wiping tears off my face.

But as the lights dim for the blackout, I see.....

B S how much of my life has been wasted on this self-indulgent pontificating nonsense Neill checking his watch.

Clearly why we get on so well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home