Friday, January 27, 2012

Oh for god's sake. May I just log here once and for all that I hate blogger??

We're trying to whip up a bit of publicity around Ross' show, Six Degrees of Separation, by looking at his cast's connection to the original film / show cast.

It's the sort of thing that's anathema to me as I know so few of The Famous. But luckily, his lot are well-informed and well-connected so they're turning in six degree connections by the bucketload.

Cari / Kitty posted (days ago but I never look at facebook) her connection to the 'original' Kitty. She's separated by an impressive four degrees.

I curse blogger because I tried to paste her narrative in here but blogger doesn't embrace pasting to my eternal chagrin.

The notable (oh so casual) introduction to the four degrees is this beautifully nonchalant:

Cari massaged Mel Gibson.

A story waiting to be told there, my lady.

2 Comments:

Blogger imw said...

It's a bit tedious but you can paste if you really want to.

11:05 am  
Blogger Claire said...

You know I don't do tedious. But I shall seek a lesson from you sometime.

Thanks.

1:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home