Thursday, January 19, 2012

This was a delightfully lovely film. The Artist.

At least, I'm pretty sure it was.

I had a few little sleeps as it silently wound its way to its close.

I didn't even mean to.

Whereas I slept quite deliberately in Sherlock Holmes again at the weekend.

But last night, I tried my very hardest to stay awake.

To no avail.

I have no idea how much I missed unfortunately.

Possibly quite a bit.

But the bits that I saw were really lovely.

So don't let this dark truth call into question my otherwise honourable and honest recommendation.

Because it was delicious.

And I wouldn't want you to miss it.

1 Comments:

Blogger imw said...

Didn't it wind its way noisily to a close with the tap dancing sequence as the heroine lovingly brought the bankrupt silent star into the limelight of the talkies?

10:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home