Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So, you know, I'm not complaining. Just observing. That the age old pattern is weaving its way back into my life. Snake-like, in fact.

The pattern is this - and you'll all know it well:

No show = quite idle at work
A show = stupidly frantic at work

With the exception of 4 or 5 nights, I have done almost no evening working in recent weeks.

But rehearsals start next week. Tuesday (first read through with Everyone. I mean All The Cast and All The Crew) and Thursday.

So let's see how my evenings are looking next week.

Monday: free
Tuesday: 6pm - 9pm working late preparing a document for Wednesday
plus somehow simultaneously, 6:30 - 8:30pm conference call
Wednesday: free
Thursday: late train back means I'll not be anywhere near Edinburgh by 7:30pm

How and I repeat how can this be???

But it always is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home