Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hooray.

Some small progress.

Monday was a false dawn.

I sent off my publicity stuffs to the venue, all very smug.

They immediately replied saying thanks but where's the contract and the deposit, both due today??

Well, gentle reader, there was nothing I could do about it at that point in time as I was en route to an audition and then a ballroom dancing class.

So I sent a lamely grovelling apology. Impressive.

The next day, I retrieved the altogether forgotten contract from under a pile of Stuffs.

And hastened into town to deliver it.

I feared their collective wrath.

But they were unreasonably kind.

Given my shoddy ineptitude.

Now, today, I have just paid for and submitted the show details (thanks for your copy comments!) to the Fringe programme.

I squeezed in one production type meeting yesterday.

And have another today.

And all the while, my head is jostling with possible casting combinations.

Imagine the luxury of doing this full-time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home