Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Well. Tonight was meant to be solely dedicated to our joint application to a long-established theatre company for the inclusion of our 2011 programme of activity in their "being benevolent to amateurs" scheme.

Unfortunately, all sorts of other nonsense got in the way. (Body Balance class. Lovely Spanish teacher: "Just kick your legs together and imagine they're a mermaid's tail." Cue slightly derisory look from holiday envy lady next to me as we thrashed around on the floor like thirsty beached whales.)

So I began my portion of our prize application - perhaps the only thing standing between us and financial ruin - far closer to the witching hour than I would like.

The advantage of such late night work is that my imagination runs free and liberated when it comes to detail.

The disadvantage is that I can't tell what does and doesn't sound like freely liberated nonsense.

We'll soon see I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home