Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tonight, at last, we start rehearsals for The Secret Rapture. I am thirstily looking forward to it.

I am also experiencing that familiar frisson of delight that I can pitch up at 7:28pm without being late. I won't rush boiling hot, back footed and uneasy towards the stony steps, late late always late to see a clutch of resentful looking people forcing their faces into pleasant grimaces at my (late) approach. I don't have to remember keys for our rehearsal rooms. I don't have to drag bottles of clinking buckfast and sailor's hats about with me. I don't have to carry a big plump folder containing what everyone's meant to be doing when, everywhere I go, just in case. I don't need fifteen new mobile numbers in my phone. All I need to do is remember a few lines. It's a wonderful feeling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home