Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh my lord what a relief. Gordon is going to look at some sort of design for the flyer for me. And given that his artistic abilities appear to be more or less boundless, it should be a good one. So one item less on my to do list.

It's been an efficient day, all in. Topped off with a super multi-tasking visit to the gym during which I did my stock perch on the exercise bike whilst learning lines with the twist this time that I could also keep an eye on the Federer game.

For in amongst all of this, I have to HAVE TO mind (he was very insistent) learn my lines for our extract for the Shakespeare cabaret. Which is a wonderfully exciting opportunity. Just not right now.

Ungrateful? Moi? Never.

(I remembered to give them a coffee break yesterday. Luckily most of them didn't take it so I just pressed on. Poor fellow in the kitchen re-caffeinating was left to fend for himself.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home