Monday, June 14, 2010

I've been running around like a fool after this here play but of course it's entirely self-inflicted as I don't absolutely have to sandwich my play work between my play play.

So these past days, I've squidged meeting my (very talented) costume designer, my (equally talented) musical director, photocopying an abundance of badly edited scripts, updating our website copy (bit shoddily but Glee was about to start), tweaking the rehearsal schedule, haranging people charmlessly by email on account of Those That Have Let Me Down and blocking blocking blocking (while trying wishfully to create a marked up script that would not be out of place on DG's shelves) inbetween the Trav programme launch, a murder mystery night, the NTS' Peter Pan and a couple of entirely untheatrical social engagements.

So I bring this hasty frenzy upon myself.

I owe you a write up of both the promenade through the grounds of Traquair House Macbeth and the Peter Pan. In case you're interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home