Tuesday, June 08, 2010

While I've been pranking around on a leadership (!) course today somewhere near Northampton, it seems the Temporary Theatre Licence has arrived with our HR manager back at the ranch.

I didn't even know we were waiting for such a thing. And why to her rather than me? An ongoing mystery. But we have it. So I suppose, subject to our health and safety meeting (ulp) on the morning of the first night of the show (ULP), we are good to go.

Even more positively, I now know how to transfer golfballs in IKEA cutlery containers from one side of an enclosure to another, how to flush a "grenade" (golfball) out of a stanley pipe (my idea - quite proud) in the centre of another enclosure and how to raise a flagpole ('nother enclosure) and hoist a flag, all without the touch of human hand. I think I'll be well-equipped to run this here festival show now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home