Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hmm. All this norming and storming nonsense. Perhaps I spoke too soon. Forgiveable in the first flush of the relationship I suppose. Last night was our first full run-through. It did at least have the advantage of the entire speaking cast in attendance. But I think the shock of the whole entire number of them being in the one place was too much as the run-through limped to a 40 minutes over my planned duration limpid sort of climax. I punished them with detailed but pointless notes.

On the plus side, the music reportedly will be amazing.

On the plus-ser side, we've already sold 50 odd tickets.

On the even plus-ser side, we're one of the hottest tickets on the Fringe apparently. So who cares about the artistic product anyway?

(Obviously I don't mean that, devoted readers. I care more than anyone. Come and see it. It's going to be wonderful.)

1 Comments:

Blogger the_spiel said...

A.MAZ.ING.

Well, pretty good anyway ;)

11:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home