Saturday, December 27, 2008

What a difference a day makes.

Four days ago, I was irritably thinking that I couldn't quite believe I'd talked myself into entering this year's one act play festival. How time-consuming it would be. How much better it would be to stay home and hibernate for a gloomy and chill January rather than dragging along to the chilly cheerless rehearsal rooms to end by confronting the rage and / or consternation of the conservative SCDA committee. So I thought on 24 Dec.

But three days later, having gorged on a month's worth of shopping in only a day and done the duty rounds of available relatives, I'm starting to think a little project for January is a rather more appetising prospect. So I should set to my totalitarian state research.

And await the verdict of my three festival venue applications for my little project for the summer.

What a fine cultural year it should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home