Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am working from home this morning as the blind man is visiting.

After - how long can it possibly have been? - at least two years I'm sure - months at any rate of letting my neighbours gaze freely into my living room, I now have an obscured view.

The blind man has moved onto the spare room.

I want to rush to the living room blind and hoist hoist it up to unrestrict my measley restricted view. But it seems rather bad mannered while he's still in the flat.

On the plus side, I've been living more or less since I moved in here with a towel, cleverly hung from a truncated coathanger to conceal the shabby gape at the foot of my inadequate bedroom blind. Once the blind is up and I can actually twizzle the room into darkness, I shall, I'm sure, start sleeping like a small young baby. Imagine how sweet tempered I'll always be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home