Monday, December 07, 2015

So this is it.

This poor wee blog has been so very silent in recent times because most of my spare seconds have been poured into writing a play. Which will be performed. (Unless the cast mutiny and refuse.) In the SCDA One Act Play Festival. It's not quite the Traverse but let's be honest, they kindly agreed to take me. I'm still waiting to hear from the Traverse.

So tonight is the first read through. I feel sick as a dog because - oh ho it seemed like such a good idea at the time - get the actors to sign up on trust, without having seen anything more than a two line précis of what their character got up to - and now the chickens have all streamed home to roost as it's the read through and I shall hear what they all think - except for the thoughts they're too polite to say - and ouch. Let them be gentle with me.

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home