Saturday, May 12, 2012

I thought I'd make an attempt this time around to 'crowd source' my show soundtrack.

In the name of not making any decisions, you understand.

So I spent many small hours (last minute) Sunday night hunting about on spotify to find links to the tracks I was considering for the various scene starts and ends so my boys and girls would be able to easily find them, pass judgement and suggest far cooler replacements.

I oh so very smug printed off copies of my labours and handed them out proudly at the rehearsal the next night.

Four days later, it dawned on me that spotify links on the printed page weren't very useful as spotify shortcut the links to a handy user friendly artist reference / song title. For example:

These foolish things – Bryan Ferry

Bryan Ferry – These Foolish Things

So the spotify links on the printed page looked like nothing so much as a waste of time duplication.
Idiot girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home